We offer both mono-layer and multi-layer co-extrusion films in plain/printed tubes/rolls/pouches.
All our equipments are IBC controlled and are capable of manufacturing widths ranging upto 2200 mm. The machines are equipped with Electronic Process Control(EPC) system and Automatic Feeding Systems. Due to this, UFL is able to produce high clarity PE films and having best possible gauge control in PE films.
Monolayer Blown Film Plant gives high output up to 280 kg/hr with thickness ranging from 8 microns to 150 microns and a maximum film width of 2500 mm. Mono layer blown film plant is a cost effective investment of producing single layer barrier films and mono layer blown film lines as well.
Monolayer Blown Film Plant Application
- Shopping Bags, Grocery Bags, T-Shirt Bags
- Liners & Lamination film for aluminum foil, jute paper and board
- Liner for woven sacks, Cans and other industrial needs
- Refuse Bags, diaper films, packaging of dairy products
- Green House films, packaging of frozen foods
- Bags and pouches for fruits, vegetables, groceries, refuse bags etc.
- Wrappers for food products, laundry
- Heat Sealed sterilized packages for surgical instruments
- Health care packaging
- Garment Bags and fresh producing packaging
- Courier bags
Multilayer films are used for varied crucial application in flexible packaging, which demand vital film properties like dart impact strength, puncture resistance, hot tack strength, gloss, oxygen and moisture barrier etc.
Multilayer blown film material is comparatively strong than two layer and mono layer blown films. It has strong impact in packaging industry as this product bears multiple protection properties including puncture and heat resistant, less or zero attraction to moisture and oxygen, etc. Multilayer Blown Film Plant is suitable for producing high barrier wrapping and stuffing material for packing food products, processed fluid consistency food items, etc. Multilayer blown film line can also be produced with this machine
- Water Pouch Film
- Milk Film
- Edible Oil Film
- Lamination Film
- Liquid Packaging
- Tea Packaging
- Food Packaging Film
- Stretch Cling Film