Quality assurance starts from the receipt of supplies from the vendors. Stage wise quality check as per set standards of ISO 22000-2005 (FSMS) ensuring zero defect to our customer. The production process has fool proof tracing system to identify the deviations at any stage of product movement.
RPL is committed to process safe, legal, hygienic and conformity to requirement packaging products to meet customer satisfaction through conformity to requirement raw materials, strict hygienic conditions and proper testing procedures with the team of qualified and trained personnel.
RPL is also committed for reviewing, communicating and updating with stake holders by meeting National, International statutory and regulatory food safety requirements through continual improvements at all fronts.
Quality Assurance Procedures
- Raw Material Inspection.
- Online inspection
- Finished Goods Inspection.
- As per the sampling plan these above steps are monitored.
- Inspection is done on each stage of the process like Printing, Lamination, Slitting and Pouching.
- Deviations will be brought to immediate notice and corrective actions is taken care.
- Major Issues in documented by CAPA reports.
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
Quality Control Equipment
- Heat Seal tester.
- Dial Thickness Gauge.
- Universal Testing machines.
- Dart Impact Strength.
- Opacity Tester.
- Bond Strength.
- Seal Strength.
- COF Tester.
- GC Instrument