Shrink sleeves are PVC or PET heat shrinkable labels applied to bottles and containers that provide high-definition graphics around the entire container as well as providing scuff resistance and weather protection.
Shrink sleeves can affix to the product container, and shrink to the exact shape of the product when its given sufficient heat to shrink. Which carries a 360-degree display of high resolution design and product information and graphics of the brand.
- These sleeves are printed upto 8-colors, which can cover the entire product container. These can be applied on glass, plastic and metal containers of variouksizes and shapes.
- Size ranging from 30mm to 300mm layflat, and comes with different shrink rate which varies from PVC, PETG and Hybrid films.
- Shrink sleeves are widely used in different industries like household chemicals, food, baverage, personal care , health and wellness etc.
A label is a piece of plastic film or other material affixed to a container or product, on which is written or printed information or symbols about the product or item.
Applications of Labels:
• Easy removal and helps with recycling
• Provides information about a product to the prospective customer